Black News

Teacher Says If She Only Had Days to Live, She’d Kιll Black People

A North Carolina teacher may lose her job after students reported her for making racist
remarks.

Math teacher Cynthia Ramsey of Camden County High School allegedly admitted to a student who was eating lunch that kιlling black people is on her “bucket list.”

“She conveyed to me that Mrs. Ramsey had indicated that if she only had 10 days to live that she would kιll all black people,” the student’s mother, Kimberly Ashcraft, told WAVY-TV.

Ashcraft said she was stunned by the comment and couldn’t believe what she’d heard.

“I was completely shocked,” Ashcraft said. “I asked her again, ‘Are you sure that was what you heard?’ I could not have imagined a teacher saying that.”

Ashcraft says what is even more worrisome is that Ramsey is not only a teacher, but head of the math department.

“I conveyed to my daughter that this is a very serious allegation and I need confirmation that this did happen,” Ashcraft explained.

An officer told the news station that other students confirmed the story told by Ashcraft’s daughter.

Although Ramsey was suspended, she was back at the job after only a few days.

“At this point, our main concern is to investigate this incident thoroughly, and collect the facts. This is a personnel issue, and it is confidential until resolved. We are following protocol in this investigation and student and school employee investigations are confidential,” wrote Superintendent Melvin Hawkins.

Sheriff Tony Perkins has turned over evidence to the district attorney who will determine if charges will be filed stemming from this incident.

“As a parent, I felt compelled to come forward and tell somebody, because this was not only in my opinion a direct threat to the black children in the school, but also black people in the community,” Ashcraft said.

54 thoughts on “Teacher Says If She Only Had Days to Live, She’d Kιll Black People

1. ~C

The AfrAm community is all too familiar with domestic terrorism. Best practices tell us to report such behavior for what it is__ TERROISM! I’m GLAD THIS PARENT REGOGNIZED IT FOR WHAT IT WAS.

2. Diva

She needs to lose her job and licensing. This is unacceptable on EVERY level. I wouldn’t send my children to a teacher or a school that tolerated such blatantly racist behavior.

3. TJ Williams (@tjinlv)

If a student made such a comment…CHARGES WOULD BE FILED. If it was a Muslim student…they would be considered a Domestic Terrorist. This teacher needs to loose her license (at the least) and be put on the Domestic Terrorist list.

• A. B. Madyun

True dat!!! This is very serious. Because she was right back on the job after allegations were substantiated shows how this nation’s propaganda machine has desensitized white society into thinking that this is not to be taken seriously. On the other side of the coin, this mentally ill white woman’s desire to kill “all” black people is the white school board’s exact sentiments.

4. Deborah Williams

She needs to be slapped, that should have been my child she said that in front of I know I would be in jail but she would never think to let that come out of her mouth, I am beside myself, just reading some crap like this, she needs to watch her back now I know that two wrongs don’t make things right, but bit— your azz belongs to every black person in America!!!!

5. Notisme

I truly believe there are many more teachers that feel the same way she do. I think there are some here in Virginia schools. It’s an awful shame when they are head of a major subject department. I can only imagine how may Black students that she deliberately failed, because of her racist views. My daughter had a time last school year with her math teacher, and this school year she had the audacity of looking my daughter up and down as she was walking down the hall to class. The hatred is real!!!

6. bessie shavers

These people live, walk and breathe among us. Nothing is new. We ( Black people) forgot and tried to fit in and get along. That was never Caucasian’s intention. Their plan, and it worked, was to “integrate” our communities resources and income. NOT US. What to do in this instance? Agitate, Agitate, Agitate. EVERY SINGLE DAY and on week ends, groups of people are to call the school where she is, to complain to the Principal, Vice Principal, Secretary, about this woman being at that school. EVERY SINGLE DAY and on week ends call the Superintendent’s office to complain about this woman being on the school system payroll. Start petitions and get people to sign to submit to the school and the superintendent calling for her to be fired and her license to teach taken. Call local and national news outlets and DO NOT ALLOW IT TO DIE DOWN. Too often “they” will wait until we cool off from a hot issue, then go back to business as usual.

• Georgia Johnson

I agree with you, Why should she get a pay check from the school system Black folks pay TAX ALSO. S HE should be CHARGE WITH MAKING A TERRORIST TREATED. The HATER that most WHITE have for African American we will never UNDERSTAND,

• ceecee

and if you’re a parent, with children at that school, start monitoring her class. monitor her. not everyday and not the same person. give the school district a list of the parents who will be participating, and start monitoring this heffa.

7. Christopher

How is it that there is an increasing number of teachers that hold these views and are surprisingly (not entirely) teaching Black and Brown kids. What gets me is that is there is very little outrage from Black communities about this. I do think that the increase in Home Schooling has been one way to “get around” it, but this is definitely disturbing.

8. t_99

Terminate her already…and keep it moving. A psychiatric evaluation is in order, too., but just for the safety of the general public.

9. Junior

That’s what happens when you let the enemy teach your Kids. When I was a Boy, it was segregated. I liked it that way. Integration hurt us Blacks. I ain’t never died to do nothing with White Folk. They ain’t never liked us, and they never will. Until we unite, and stop hating on one another, this trend will continue.

10. VNR

Why is she back on the job, evidently the school district is not taking her threat seriously. What happen to zero tolerant. If one of the black student had made that comment to the teacher, all HELL would had broke loose.

11. Meghann

This is frightening! What if she walks into a class with a gun and start shooting black children…this worries me a great deal.

12. Barbara R. Jackson

She should be immediately suspended. Then required to have a psychological examination. Ultimately she should be fired and lose her license to teach. She is a threat to all black people, and a terrorist. She should be arrested and prosecuted! We should refuse to tolerate this behavior! We must unite against it and make all such behavior a galvinizing tool that brings us together in unity! We need to wake up before it is too late!

13. Oscar marshall

How in the hell is she allowed to retain employment especially through governmental entities…furthermore she can’t possibly want educate children of color if these are her thoughts..I’m sure the powers to be will find some loop hole in the teacher’s contract that’s going to keep if not promote this devil

• proudtobeblack

Puh-leez Sasa, you already know the answer to this question. Instead of the story lines discussing her being suspended and being allowed to come back until further investigation, it would be automated termination, loss of her certification, terrorist or hate crime charges and/or jail. There wouldn’t be an opportunity for public outcry from the Caucasian race because when it is a Black/AfriAm. it is automatically and quickly addressed and you know it!

14. Pernell Parham

If that had been a black teacher, saying that about white kids, not only would she have been fired, she probably would have been in jail!

15. Jason Ilori

More often than not, white women are given a pass. White men can be as misogynistic as they are racist and paternalistic. The white woman plays the victim, cries out in a feminist manner and we find ourselves in coalition and competition with them for valuable public resources. eg:MWBE (minority and women business enterprises). We NEVER require our new allies to PROVE themselves. Those statements came from the mouth of his woman, who carries the teaching of his “civilization” or lack there of. NOT a big surprise.

16. bahati sobukwe

All of us must become cognizant og the many pressures our children are being put through through in these public schools being taught by racist white teachers. We must do everything we can to watch over our children. This watching include our children being taught to respect teachers and principles who respect them. If they feel like they are not being respected they should tell their parents. Foremost, in this watching we must make sure that our children are STUDYING at home and LISTENING in class. We have never had good public school systems for blacks. These schools are not exception, until we can change them we must teach our children those two skills-studying and listening.

17. Tina Rivers

For Real!!! As a retired Teacher if I had of made those comments, I would have been immediately removed from the school, placed on unpaid leaved, fired and my name placed on a Watch List. Oh yes, they would have only calledfor the PPsychological evaluation only to back up the fact that they were “VERY AFRAID”. SHE DON’T GET TO PASS GO AND COLLECT $200.00. SHE NEEDS TO GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL!!!!!

18. TheRam28

She is not alone. A book came out in the 70s titled “The Choice, and shared the same feeling toward Blacks as Ms. Ramsey. If Whites work up tomorrow morning and all Blacks had disappeared so what.

19. bryan

God, you got days to live and you’re going to go through all the trouble & waste of time (eventually someone’s gonna take you down) of trying to kill people? That’s in addition to the immorality of killing, just the idea tho that your mind works in such a way.

So you get shot & taken down: Now you’ve just lost a few days, your life ends EARLIER than you thought. What, you get up to God (before He sends you to hell) & bitch at Him for snatching you up early??? Nothing makes sense about this woman, so there are probably a dozen reasons she shouldn’t be teaching — on top of her threats. How bizarre.

20. ericaf

It’s the silent ones that are dangerous. They are the ones who deliberately do things to your children in subtle ways to undermine them and put roadblocks to prevent them from succeeding. She’s fine because she was brave enough to voice her opinion. She’s now powerless because her community is aware and even the most blatant racist won’t want to be seen with her because the spotlight is on. It’s the sleepers that are around our children the ones that worry me

21. Regina

COME ON DOWN Cynthia Ramsey of Camden County High School YOU’RE ON YOUR WAY DIVINE RETRIBUTION.

Lady, you have lived too long.

22. Ivan Butcher II

I don’t have a problem with this, it is freedom of speech. I just love it when they reveal themselves. This an excellent reminder to those blind to History.

23. fredo setay

Wakeup, this is America, & many white folks feel like that; it’s nothing new; 400 hundred years of it!..What do you think EBOLA is about, & it was specifically spread in Congo,Africa by a US Phd. Biochemist: he admitted to it, & stated so on live TV interview. I beleive it was CNN 4 years ago!..The GOD truth!

24. shaun bryant

SHE IS A “TERRORIST” “THREAT TO SOCIETY”, SHE SHOULD BE JAILED….. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. WHAT DO THEY MEAN TO C IF CHARGES WILL BE FILED, (GUILTY AS SIN) TYPICAL OF THESE “WHITE FOLK”, THEY ACTUALLY CONDONE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR…………S%&T NEVER CHANGES WITH THEM, THEY FEEL SHE DID NOTHING WRONG IN THEIR EYES, SO U KNOW WHAT WERE DEALING WITH.

25. shaun bryant

YOU SEE HOW “THEY” R PROTECTING HER IDENTITY, SHOW THIS “LOW LIFES” FACE…AND THIS “CRAP” OF A SO CALLED HUMAN BEING, IS ALLOWED TO (TEACH) THAT’S FUNNY, A TEACHER? SEEMS LIKE SHE ONLY TEACHES HATE, THE NERVE OF THIS PERSON …………”THESE FOLK” R SOMETHING ELSE, THEY AIN’T GONNA STOP, WAKE UP BLACK FOLK, BEEN SLEEPING FOR WAY TOO LONG

26. Germaine Montgomery

Well well this is just one teacher. Imagine how many more are teaching children of color who hate the children that they are teaching. Thousands! Think about all the lawyers, doctors and judges who have power to destroy our lives. This is nothing new except she expressed it out loud

27. godfather05

The NRA wants to give teachers guns. What do you think would happen f this evil bi$$h had a gun? Racist are speaking out now because the U.S. Supreme Court’s five Republican appointed Justices have made racism, bigotry and hatred fashionable again.

28. poelo

29. poelo

She should be fired and have her certification removed. As a retired school administrator, I know that Black students face racism and hatred from white teachers on a daily basis. Kids have no defense except to tune out and act up. Blacks parents need to be more visible in their kids schools. Our children need us to support quality education and fair treatment of all students. Blacks in the system are afraid to speak out because they will lose their jobs and be labeled trouble makers and become unemployable. I’ve seen five years olds being bullied by a so called “outstanding teacher” the first day of school. I spoke up and asked why? I was transferred to another school…White principals will protect white teachers…White superintendents will protect white principals. Majority white school boards will protect white superintendents.

30. childofthesixties

They would still be trying to retrieve my foot from her rear end had she made these threats to my child! This is what we have teaching our Black Children, is it no wonder they have no respect for this trash, is it no wonder our children can’t learn?? Glad I was taught by Black Teachers, they gave a damn but they also put us in our places should we get out of hand and our parents knew it was for our own good!

31. Glory Mosby

Killing herself should be on her bucket list then everyone in the Black community including the students will be safe!! If my children went to that school, that would be a non issue because my children would be transferred out of there with a quickness!!! :*

32. lisa marie

I can assure you she had some black penis but failed to own the man so the whole race must pay. Usually white women in healthy relationships with black men usually just want to kill off the black women. 99.9 percent of the rage behind most white people hate towards blacks is something deep, sexual and perverted.

33. lisa marie

In fact, alot of white men kill black men not because they hate them for no reason. Alot of them don’t like black men sleeping with their women. Some feel we need to eliminated, and exyerminated

34. Ambassador Charles Linder Floyd

“PLEASE DO NOT FIRE THIS TEACHER, BUT USE THIS AS A CULTUTE-COMPETENCY-TEACHING-ENLIGHTENMENT-COURSE OF WHO THE JEWS AND HAM-KUSHITE/BLACKS-JEW-DNA ARE FOR THE WORLD, THE DISTRICT AND THIS TEACHER IN HOW TO PROPORT THEMSELVES IN THE ADAM AND EVE ONE FAMILY OF MANKIND”

RANDY LEWIS October 30, 2014 at 5:37 pm
    BOY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER DUB ASS GO 2 HELL

Reply: THE TORAH/BIBLE SPEAKS

Why is it that every-time a Japhethite/white person speaks truth, from their hearts, we only have repudiation and wanting to close the dialogue without any meaningful-transformative-discourse-in-resolute? Mahatma Gandhi said, “The change you wish in the world, you must be that change first.”

She is a better friend, according to the TORAH/BIBLE than all of this Republic- Republicans-Conservatives and Dixiecrats/Democrats who Legislates’ her wishes, with its ‘Stand your Ground gun laws and denying the vote to Ham-Kushite/Blacks.
    Proverb 27:6, “Faithful [are] the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy [are] deceitful.”

She is only being honest, even though she is a Racist. A Racist is anyone who looks into the mirror and tells YAHWEH_GOD, that He made a mistake. GOD, should have made everybody a member and same color of my Race to look: just like me.

All of us are Racial, but not a Racist! Every-time I, look into any mirror I, thank GOD, for making me a Adam/Noah/Shem-Abra + Ham-Kushite/Black, which is the Ham, in the name: ABRAHAM. He could only now, be The Father of many nations and Friend of GOD.

Black is only a color according to Dr. Art Webb, “for there would be no Rainbow reflections without its myriad-prisms of many-colors.” Therefore, as long as we persist in remain only black and accepting it: then we will never know, ‘Who We Be’ according to my grandson Jabarie M. Floyd?

This Teacher is only wanting to do, what my Kushites-own-brothers are doing everyday in our streets: along with every policeman killing Ham-Kushite/Blacks. I can respect her for her honesty, but what we, as a People will not understand? Is what Mormon-Mitt Romney 47% means; for The-Tea-ONE-Republican Party, all Democrats/Dixiecrats and Racists are saying: “Is her well intended same-desire.”

Why do think all of the above are rejecting this Republic 44th Ham-Kushite/Black President? When he is the only President that the stock market have ever gone over 17,000+ and the only-one who cared, “Obama-Cares-For-All-People.”

They have borrowed, a page right-out of Hitler’s Propaganda Chief Josef Gobbels stereotyping-model of Jews and Ham-Kushite/Blacks: “(as rats-non-human-beings-without-souls set for genocidal-holocaust as USELESS-EATERS).

Where did you, think ‘The More Takers Than Makers’ came from: Hitler’s Third Reich? The Jews and Ham-Kushite/Blacks make up less than 30%: Wake-up the other 17%, it could be her-kinds?

If this News-medias, school district, teacher and all of us, would take the time to listen and read the Albert Einstein 1912 Greatest discovery of the science of socio-economic systems: that Human-behavior and all social-economic-outcomes are predicable.

It would reveal, that in this Republic there is a, “Computerized Racial Genocide As High-Tech Lynching’ in the hands of the Covert/social scientists system of Capitalism described, in Alan Greenspan book ‘The Map And The Territory?

Also every Overt/system scientist from Albert Einstein, President John F Kennedy, Martin L. Kings, Jr., Economists John Maynard Keynes, Theologian Reinhold Niebuhr, Glenn Burress PhD, Min D.W. Patterson and countless others. That every Ham-Kushite/Black male is set for a genocidal-holocaust-death? Are you mad now, at me for telling you this: TRUTH?

Did you, know that So-called, Afro-Americans are not killed, just because of the fact that they are Black? We are killed, because of what YAHWEH_GOD did in Genesis 3:15, 3:21, 12:1-3 and 17:5. No One have ever taught you, nor the Jews and the world this TRUTH: about HAM being a real TORAH/BIBLE character-person from Genesis 5:1-32 to 17:5 and not just a suffix ending in the name: Abraham?

The Angel of Jehovah; dealt with Abram from Genesis Chapters 11 until 17:5. Also whereupon, GOD, enlarges’ Abram; by taking Adam’s generation-of-Noah’s two-sons Shem/Abram + Ham-Kushite/Black in creating the Genesis 3:15 (Seed of the woman)-Repository (A real person that something of great value is entrusted to) as: Abraham. With this Genesis 3:15 (Seed of the woman) within-Shem/Abra and upon- Ham-Kushite/Blacks: would this then not make all of the Blessings and Cursings in Genesis 12:1-3 making them co-equal-heirs?

However, there is just one big problem; the Jews have gotten all of the blessings after their Third Reich-holocaust. While Ham-Kushite/Blacks have gotten all of the curses, without any blessing now, while yet undergoing its ongoing persisting-genocidal-holocausts. Until now, their New Kushite-Revival-Awakening in Psalm 68:31, which Bible Prophecy President Oboma fulfilled, while praying in the White House Roosevelt Room: [Psa 68:31, “Princes shall come out of Egypt; KUSH/Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.”

This Genesis 3:15 for John 3:16, makes all Jews and Ham-Kushite/Blacks-Jew-dna: Satan’s enemies and must be destroyed. In order for Satan to remain-God, when Anti-christ shows himself to be God in: 2Thessolians 2:4, “Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”

We all know this one fact, that this will fail too, but do you realize that Billions of Jews, Ham-Kushite/Blacks and Saints from every Dispensation must die: while Satan is trying to finish what he Nefas-started, in Heaven in both chapters of Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28?

Since you are so upset now, lets utilize this energy in moving forward, if we are to understand why the manufactured-virus AID and EBOLA is only ramped, among Ham-Kushite/Blacks People in KUSH/Africa? The resolve of world-money, Israel and America is to wall off KUSH/Africa and present to the world: without a Ham- Kushite/Black with its remaining nature-resources intact?

How can this be when Red China and India comprises 3.75+ billion souls, without the AIDS and EBOLA viruses: when they are the two most sexual-active Nations on planet earth? Before leaving the topic of Blackness. Learn this truth regarding the First-Nigger in this Republic of 1492, 1607-19-20, 1712, 1776, 1787 and 1791 Revised Roman Fifth World Gentile Empire: Democracy/Clay-Dust: Judged at 911?

It was the European Indenture–Servants recorded, in the Niger-(Black)-Book. It was the record of their passage and entrance into America, which deemed the beginning and ending of servitude. The Niger-(Black)-Book records certified, the place of there keeping and therefore they became the: The First Niger’s.

This New Niger Class of People were (1) Landless, (2) Muleless and (3) Classless. Thus were born: “Go West young man go West: kill the Red Man and take his land.” The Ham-Kushite/Black Emancipated Slaves found themselves: (Landless-Muleless-Classless and the same-color of the Niger-(Black)-Book). The Rt Reverend Bernard O. Byrd said, that due to the inability of the Germans Immigrants speech impediments (with rolling the r’s), which causes the mispronunciation of Nigger: for Niger. We became the Nigger and not the Niger-European-Indenture-Servants after six or seven years of service in paying off passage to America.

Where does that leave us now, farther than when we begun this plea for not firing this teacher. I would any day rather have a converted, Racist than the like of what the 8 who gave us the GOP-SHOTDOWN: while reading from Mein Kampf play- book.
    PRAYER FOR 2014:
    “WE WISH TO LEAD OUR OWN CAUSE, TOO LONG HAVE OTHERS SPOKEN FOR US.” John Russwurm, Publisher of the Freedom Journal, March 16, 1827.

SHALOM.
    Ambassador Charles Linder Floyd

35. jay

cut the bullshit, im tired of us sitting back talking it out while we and our young are dying. Tell this woman im black pick her last ten dAYS AND I WILL BE WAITING I DO NOT FEAR DEATH BRING IT. LOOK AT TRAVON MARTIN HOW BOUT THE JENNA 6 BLACK PEOPLE THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN WAKE UP OPEN YOUR EYES. IM NO RACIST I I WANT PEACE BUT YOU ONLY GONNA POKE A SLEEPING BEAR SO MANY TIMES BEFORE HE AKES UP AND PUT SOME HEAT ON THAT ASS.

36. elrancho2

Racism is a mental illness and this is a perfect example. There is hardly a day that goes by when I am not thoroughly ashamed and embarrassed to be a white man.